Highest Performing Connections for the Most Demanding Environments
Hubbell Wiring Device-Kellems has combined the advantages of their top performing IEC pin & sleeve with the capabilities of a UL2682 switch-rated device. The Advantage Series are the only Switch-Rated IEC Pin & Sleeve devices in the market. By working with existing installed IEC 60609-2 pin and sleeve plug and inlet bases, you will save both time and money.
- IEC 60309 Singularly Rated Device – mates with existing installed base of IEC 60309-2 pin and sleeve devices. Color coded by voltage for easy identification of mating devices
- Superior Water Ingress Protection – UL Witnessed IP69K and UL Type 4X and 12. This device is built to withstand wet and harsh environments
- Power Indicating LED Lights – Highly visible and long lasting green LED lights on both sides of the device provide visual verification of power when connected
- Continuous Ground Engagement – Unswitched feed-through ground pin is first-to-make and last-to-break followed by switched neutral and phase contact(s).
- Permanent Labelless Markings – Product ratings are laser-marked into the device and will not wash off for easy permanent identification.
- Sleek and Modern Design – The ergonomic device is easy to keep clean making it ideal for hygienic food processing facilities
Hubell Wiring Device-Kellems is featured as the CBT Supplier Spotlight for the month of October. For more information on Hubbell and the Advantage Series Pin & Sleeve Devices contact your CBT specialist today!