CBT Client Services Group is excited to share a new training opportunity. CBT is now offering a Rockwell Automation open enrollment course covering Electrical Controls Fundamentals. This course is designed to provide the knowledge and skills required to install, maintain and troubleshoot machine controls.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Define the safety considerations that must be observed when installing, checking or locking out electrical equipment
- Define uses and functions of input and output devices, relays, and motors
- Demonstrate the reading of schematic diagrams and logic
- Define an open and short condition and perform voltage and current measurements
- Demonstrate the proper use of the following test equipment in lab to measure voltage, current, resistance and continuity: VOM, DVM, Multi-meters, continuity tester and amp probe
- Approximate secondary voltage, secondary and primary current of a transformer when given its turns ratio, primary voltage and secondary load
- Identify the proper wiring configurations of a control transformer’s primary current for 240V and 480V operation
- Approximate a transformer’s maximum primary current for 480V operation, using the nameplate information
Who Should attend:
- Individuals who are responsible to install, maintain and troubleshoot electromechanical machine controls
- Prerequisites: To successfully complete this course students should have a familiarity with basic electricity.
- Location: CBT Springboro
- Course Name: MFG213 (Industrial Electrical Controls Fundamentals)
- Start Date: Sept 19, 2017
- Length: 4 Days
- Tuition: $2,070
You’re not going to want to miss this unique training opportunity. Register today to reserve your spot!