The industrial automation industry is constantly changing and expanding. CBT has numerous resources readily available for our customers to assist in the selection and application of automation products. We like to call these individuals, hi-tech specialists, as they are in-tune with the robust hi-tech automation products. Joe Hauser has been with CBT for nearly 30 years now, and holds the title of Automation Market Development Manager. We wanted to give you a little insight into his role and responsibilities:
- Tell us a little about what you do at CBT.
- My main responsibility as a hi-tech specialist is to help our customers understand how to select and apply automation products. The industry is constantly expanding and advancing,
- Describe your typical work day
- I spend most of my time with customers looking at industrial applications to size and select specific products and optimize equipment.
- What drew you to your profession?
- From a young age, I have had an interest in technology. It all started repairing home audio equipment and has transformed into industrial automation equipment.
- What do you enjoy most about your job?
- Being a part of the CBT family. I learn something new from my coworkers and customers every day.
- What do you find to be the most challenging part of your job?
- The equipment is very hi-tech and complex, but I don’t mind the challenges. I view them as opportunities to solve issues and learn something new!
Our hi-tech specialists are here to assist you. If you’re ready to evaluate and optimize your automation equipment, contact us today!