Finding equipment that is capable of functioning in harsh, wet environments can sometimes be a struggle. CBT partner Arista has developed their ARP-5500AX series industrial LCD display computers that are completely sealed, water-resistant, and absolutely rugged.
- Waterproof connectors
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports
- USB Port
- 22-pin Universal I/O Port
- Three different size LCD Displays: 15″, 17″, and 19″
- Integrated, resistive touch screen easy to operate even while wearing protective gloves
- WiFi connectivity
- Numerous mounting options
- Benchtop, wall mount, pedestal mount, ceiling mount, and desktop mount
Class 1 Division 2 Hazardous Zone
ARP-5500AX series is non-purged and fully sealed for hazardous area applications. It is Class 1 Division 2 certified for use in environments where the existence of flammable gases or vapor and/or combustible dust may be present in the air during an abnormal occurrence. These non-purged, non-incendive hazardous area systems are built with corrosion resistant stainless steel and are designed to prevent an ignition causing spark under potentially abnormal working conditions.
Arista is featured as the CBT Supplier Spotlight for the month of July. For further guidance on the ARP-500AX series or how to implement the equipment in your facility, contact your CBT specialist today!