Network and Security Services are designed to support a system throughout its lifecycle and assist in reaching the necessary reduction in design and implementation costs, increasing uptime, and reducing future maintenance costs. A network assessment will develop a secure and reliable information infrastructure to improve operational performance and enable the Connected Enterprise. An assessment is designed to ensure optimal network performance, mitigate security risks, and provide the foundation for further technology advancements.
Have You Considered:
- Why is my network not operating according to operational/availability baselines?
- Is the network architecture robust enough to protect my intellectual property and assets?
- How do I know if issues I have on my network are security related, and how do I fix them?
Comprehensive Assessment Report
CBT will deliver a report based on the site walk-through, data collected, analysis of the data, and interviews conducted. The report will include the following network impact and general recommendations for:
Physical Network Infrastructure
- Physical Topology
- Switch Selection
- Router Selection
- Ethernet Communication
- Environmental Conditions
- Cable Selection
- Cable Management
- Conduit and Routing
- Cable Labeling
- Power Redundancy
- Identification of End of Life Equipment
- Physical Security and Safety
Industrial Security and Safety
- Asset Management
- Risk Assessment & Management
- Access Controls
- Awareness & Training
- Data Security
- Incident Detection
- Detailed analysis & recommendations to resolve network issues
- Network & topology design suggestions to improve performance
- Other system or design level recommendations, such as media replacement or infrastructure consolidation items
- Provide documentation noting recommended corrective actions
Network Logical Infrastructure
- Logical Topology
- Security Zone
- Manufacturing Zone
- Cell/Area Zone
Are you interested in optimizing your plants networks? Contact your CBT specialist today to schedule your network assessments.