NFPA70E and arc flash regulations are constantly changing. CBT takes a proactive approach to keeping your employees and facility safe. We have two opportunities for our customers to attend a training and testing session. Seating is limited! Reserve your seat today!
- Introduction to 2016 NFPA 70E Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace
- Arc Flash Awareness – How to Identify Potential ELecrial Hazards in the Workplace
- OSHA 1910.331-335Regulations
- 2016 NFPA 70E Standards
- Nature of Electric Arc/ Blast
- Understanding Shock Boundaries & Hazard Risk Categories
- Interpretation of Equipment Warning Labels – NEC & NFPA 70E
- PPE Selection & Maintenance Requirements
- Electrical Safe Work Practices
- Controlling Hazardous Energies (lockout/tagout)
- Establishing an Electrical Safety Program, Principles, & Procedures
- Recordkeeping Requirements
- Safety Videos – PPE, Safe Electrical Work Practices
Tests will cover PPE requirements, safe electrical work practices and a review test covering material presented throughout the class.
Upon Completion of Class, Students Will Be Able To:
- Identify Electrical Hazards
- Identify causes of Arc Flash
- Explain the biological effects of electrical shock/ arc flash
- Select appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) for applicable situations
- Desirable lockout/tagout procedures
- Identify the hazards and risks associated with arc flash
- Respond appropriately to an arc flash incident
- Demonstrate safe work practices
CBT will be hosting three classes and testing opportunities. Limited seating available, so reserve your seat today!
Date: Monday, March 6th, 2017 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
5500 Ridge Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45213
Monday, May 15th, 2017 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
301 S. Stolle Ave.
Sidney, OH 45365
Monday, September 4th, 2017 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
130 Advance Dr.
Springboro, OH 45066
For more information and to sign up, please contact one of our CBT Client Services Specialists today!