Ideal for All Industries
Rexnord® Elastomeric Omega®, Viva®, and Wrapflex® couplings are non-lubricated, material flexing couplings used in a variety of applications in many industries. These products have excellent vibration dampening capability and high misalignment capacity, providing extended life to connected equipment.
Reduced Maintenance Costs and Downtime
Designed for quick replacement, Rexnord elastomeric elements can be installed without moving the driven equipment from their mounted locations or removing the hubs.
Designed for Specific Applications
Each of the elastometer coupling designs feature attributes that meet unique customer needs. The Wrapflex coupling incorporates a patented hub design to reduce operating thrusts on seals and bearings. The Omega coupling is available in the HSU model designed specifically for hot and humid applications. The Viva coupling incorporates overload protection.
Omega, Omega HSU, and Viva Brands
- Split-in-half flex element design for efficient
installation and replacement
- Mounting hole patterns allow for a wide range of
shaft gaps: from 0.25 inches (6 mm) to 11.81 inches (300 mm)
- Non-lubricated and low-maintenance
- 15 Omega sizes, 12 Viva sizes
- Up to 11 inches (279 mm) bore capacity
- Up to 340,000 in-lb (38,440 Nm)
- Up to 7,500 rpm
- ATEX certified
- Polyurethane element has excellent wear and
chemical resistance and an operating temperature range of -40°F to 200°F
- Patented hub and flex elemtn design ensures long life
- 12 sizes
- Close-coupled and spacer designs available to accommodate shaft spacing
- Up to 133,000 in-lb (15,027 Nm) torque capacity
- up to 7 1/4 inch (184 mm) bore capacity
- Up to 4,500 rpm
- ATEX certified
Why Rexnord Couplings?
Rexnord has designed the highest quality products to help prevent equipment downtime, increase productivity, and deliver dependable operation. An extensive product offering is accompanied by global sales specialists, customer service, and maintenance support teams, available anytime. Rexnord has also created a unique coupling selector tool for your use.
Rexnord is the CBT Vendor of the Month for May. For more information, please contact your CBT specialist.